The 3 founding member Advisory Council, under the leadership of founding President Mian Shahbaz, established PAK US Chamber Of Commerce as a premier business organization in San Francisco, California, on 2010. Since that eventful beginning couple year ago, the PAKUSCC has attain the status of a premier business organization both in USA and in Pakistan. PAKUSCC’s primary objective is; to build a strong bridge of friendship, mutual respect, and economic benefits between the two countries.The PAKUSCC is truly a national organization. We invite all members of business communities across USA to come join various chapters and strengthen the Trade ties between USA and Pakistan for the betterment of both countries.
Our organisational beliefs and values:
Ever since its inception over 3 decades ago, the PAK US CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CALIFORNIA has positioned itself on the vanguard of promoting trade and economic ties between US and Pakistan. We have made it our sole responsibility to act as a hub for business networking that brings together the interests of businesses of all sizes and sectors in the two regions. PAK US CHAMBER also strives to provide a persuasive and a clear voice for the business community at large in CA,USA and Pakistan. It is passionate to enhance and improve bilateral trade and facilitate the business community in both countries to collaborate and utilise their existing resources.
Aims & Objectives:
- Enhancement of trade between the United State of America and Pakistan.
- Identification of investment and business opportunities in Pakistan and US.
- US bilateral trade and networking activities with local and regional Chambers of Commerce and other like minded groups in both countries.
- Providing an optimum networking platform for members to enhance their sales and marketing and maximise their business acumen, including organising networking events for the benefit of members.
- To create and foster a spirit of goodwill, friendship and unity amongst the business community.
- Motivating young entrepreneurs to join the Chamber and contribute by inspiring fresh ideas and business skills.
- Sponsoring and participating in general and specialised business and investment delegations to foreign countries.
- Providing an optimum networking platform for members to enhance their sales and marketing and maximise their business acumen, including
- organising networking events for the benefit of members.
- Maintaining a continuous and close relationship with the Pakistan Government’s diplomatic and commercial mission in the US.
- Publication of a regular e-newsletter to keep members informed of the Chamber’s activities and topics of interest including information relating to trade and commerce.
- Arranging charity shows and dinners for raising funds for charitable causes.
- Awarding scholarships & assistance to outstanding students both in the US and Pakistan.
Goals of the Chamber are two fold; to help promote and strengthen good relations between our adopted homeland of USA and country of our origin, Pakistan, through Trade and Commerce; and to help Pakistani-American business community within USA to fully benefit and enjoy the freedom and opportunities offered by this great country. To achieve these goals, Pak US Chamber Of Commerce CA, undertakes following activities:
Organizing Trade Shows and Expos of Pakistani goods and services in major cities of USA and promotes exhibition of American goods and services in major cities of Pakistan.
Works closely with local & federal governmental agencies such as California State, Embassies, Consulate Offices, Commercial Attaches,US Dept of Commerce and private sector entities such as various chambers of commerce within the two countries in order to facilitate, improve, and enhance bilateral trade.
To inform, educate and train Pakistani American business community, through regularly held seminars and workshops covering a wide range of business related issues and subjects.
Active liaison is maintained with local and federal authorities and political leaderships so as to better serve the interests of business community.
Providing of arbitration, mediation and reconciliation services for resolution of disputes within the business community or between importers & exporters or other entities.