Recommendations, reminders and rules:
- Registrants are limited to businesses within the Califirnia.Out side the CA only when there is not a like/competing business within the CA.
- To participate, your business/organization must rent a full booth, i.e., multiple businesses per booth will not be allowed.
- Each booth must be set up prior to expo hours & remain intact for the duration (tear down will not be permitted prior to the end of expo hours)
- Each booth must remain staffed. When you take a much needed break, you need to keep personnel in your booth to handle spectators.
- In-booth demonstrations of products and services attract more people to your booth.
- You may want to consider a give-away or show special for your product or service as an added attraction or promotion.
- A professional sign in your booth is a great way to make your booth look attractive to potential customers.
- Outdoor space is available and included with your booth. Please indicate on the registration form if you want outdoor space. (weather permitting)
- If you require power, PLEASE SPECIFY on the registration form so we can accommodate the need and provide a booth with electricity. ONLY 110 volt power source with limited Amperage is available.
- All sales, samples or any other handouts must be done from within the booth. Distributing raffle tickets, flyers, products, prizes, etc. in the isles, entryway and walkway is prohibited.
- If you are serving food of any kind, please specify on the registration form.
- Be respectful of other vendors & please use common sense.
- Failure to respect policies and expectations may prevent participation in the following year
- ** This list is not all inclusive; to address concerns not listed below, please contact the current Expo Committee Chairperson. Rules may be updated at any time. Final decisions should go through the current Expo Committee Chairperson.** firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 510-325-0000 F: 510-669-9999 email@example.com
Number of Booths Requested: ______ Location _______ (if available) map
Electricity Required? Yes No
Note: Electrical power is limited! What is you approximate watt/amp needs or, what will you be running_____________________
Food (excluding candy) or Beverage served in Booth? Yes No
Local Package: Booth Only: Booth 10ft X 10ft with one table & two Chairs
International Gold Package: Expo Registration, invitation processing One Round Trip Air Ticket, 3 Days Hotel with breakfast, Airport Pick Up & Drop off and 10ft X 10ft booth with one table & two Chairs.
Total Package: US$ 9950.00
International Silver Package: Expo Registration, invitation processing 10ft X 10ft booth with one table & two chairs. (Airline Ticket, Hotel & Transportation not included)
Total Package: US$ 5550.00
To participate you must be a Chamber Member with membership dues paid in full.
Pak US Chamber of Commerce Dues :
Business membership dues: $300/yr for CA area businesses with 5 paid staff or less.)
Non-profit membership dues: $200/yr (non-profit organizations with 5 paid staff or less.)
Individuals membership dues: $99/yr (This category does not include cottage businesses.)
Contributions: Pak US Chamber dues may be deducted as a business expense but not as a charitable contribution. 0% of dues are not deductible in accordance.
By submitting this application you agree: That the Pak US Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for loss or damage incurred during or because of the PKTUSA Bus Expo. The PKTUSA Expo committee reserves the right to decline applications for exhibit space regardless of past participation.