PAK US CHAMBER OF COMMERCE CALIFORNIA, USA
The key priorities for PAKUSCC include the following:
- To establish PAKUSCC as the key forum for business communities in US and Pakistan to identify investment and trade opportunities in both countries.
- To work closely with the government of US and Pakistan to adopt policies which facilitate the flow of investment and goods between US and Pakistan.
- To provide an effective communication channel that identifies constraints to the entry of goods and services; and to work closely with the public and private sectors to eliminate trade and investment barriers, thus strengthening the economics of US and Pakistan. The organization will initially focus on Trade between USA & Pakistan.
Let us show you can benefit from PAKUSCC to cultivate new business and enhance the ongoing collaborations.
Membership Benefits: As a member of the Pak US Chamber of commerce, you will receive exclusive benefits such as connecting member to people and business opportunities, and educating member on regulatory policy issues and industry best practices. Invitations to events with Pakistani Cabinet Ministers & companies
- Delegations to Pakistan & USA
- Opportunity to market your company
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Company Name on PAKUSCC website
- Referral Services
- Company name and logo on PAKUSCC material
- Company Logo on website with link to your website
- First opportunity to attend all events
- Access to information
- Provide Advisory Service on business development
- Provide sector focused news on trade and policy for doing business
- Access to information and research conducted by PAKUSCC
- Access and input on PAKUSCC direction